Business Risk Assessment - Quick Start Guide
Easily monitor external and internal risks to your business using the Business Risk Assessment Tool. Simply take 20 minutes to answer some multiple-choice questions about the state of your business each month, and our Risk Assessment Tool will generate a custom report detailing the areas of your company that might have potential risks.
1. The Overview tab will give you an overall description of the application including an area that displays your latest viewed documents.
2. The icons at the top of the page will take you to their respective areas.
3. This link will take you to your Facilities Risk Assessment, the links above are resources related to this topic.
4. This link will allow you to begin your Labor Risk Assessment, the links above are resources and references for labor.
5. This link will allow you to begin your ID Theft Risk Assessment, the links above are resources and references for identify theft.
6. This link will allow you to begin your Financial Risk Assessment, the links above are resources and references for this particular topic.
7. This link will allow you to begin your Business Entity Risk Assessment, the links above are resources and references for different types of entities that your business may be registered as.
Starting your Assessments can be done quickly and easily.
1. Select one of the icons at the top of your page: Facilities, Labor, ID Theft, Financial, & Entity.
- Or, you may select the Assessment links located in each of the modules located to the left hand side of the application.
2. Type in your company name if it does not appear and select Continue to proceed.
3. You will then be asked a series of questions specific to the topic selected. Simply select one of the choices presented to you and click the Next button to continue. Also, a progress bar will appear below your navigation to display how far you are into the assessment.
4. You will then be presented with a Report based on your selections. The Report will help you determine your next actions and present you with areas where your business may be legally or financially weak. You may save the Report as a PDF by selecting the Save icon and keep it for your records.
There is a range of resources available to help you get the most out of your Toolbox subscription.
Visit http://mysmallbizkit.com/Support/GSB/ to access:
- A Product Tour
- An Overview
- An online user Guide
- Product Videos
You can also select the Help/Support tab from the main dashboard.